Wednesday, May 4, 2011

today.

I'd like to share with you what I've accomplished thus far on my day off:

1. I've successfully wasted 1 1/2 hours on pinterest.com.
2. I've drank a cup of coffee.
3. I've thought about going for a run.
4. I've thought about cleaning my bathroom.
5. I've thought about cleaning my kitchen.
6. I've thought about working on some research.
7. I've swept half of my bedroom floor.
8. I've read a chapter of "Bossypants".
9. I've thought about going for a run a second time.
10. I've creatively separated my dirty laundry into unique and inspiring categories such as "fancy!" and "not-so-fancy!"
11. I've plucked my eyebrows.
12. I've thought a third time about going for a run.
13. I've rearranged my jewelry into another non-sensical messy pattern on my dresser.
14. I've checked my email 217 times.
15. And finally, I've successfully won a blinking contest with my dog.

What have you accomplished today?

No comments: