Saturday, September 18, 2010

impromptu.

I'm tired.
So, so tired.
But this exhaustion is only the remnants of good days and good people.

Beach trips.
Surprise engagements.
New friends.
Impromptu drives.
Sweet baby bellies.
MST3K (that one's for you, Henderson).
Dinner parties.
Hair make-overs.
All-ages shows (ugh.)
Blue Moons.
And gingersnaps to boot.

Also.
I had my first (real) client.
I was terrified.
But,
have no fear,
as I think I did a sufficient job of convincing
her that I knew what I was talking about.

And now,
football.
And treatment plans.
And paperwork.
And reading.
And then a sweet outdoor wedding to attend.
And did I mention
football?

And then sleep.
Sweet, sweet sleep.



2 comments:

Portraying Taylor Ashley said...

this sounds so fun and relaxing. oh how i wish so badly i was on the beach right now [:

Anonymous said...

you are right~ I LOVE the hair!
xoxo
Mom