Saturday, July 10, 2010

and then there was light.

(fourth of July sparkler extravaganza)


My first sessions of classes are complete.
And I kind of feel like a new woman.

Thus,
the past week has been filled with celebratory nights and beautiful french films,
new friends and fourth of July shenanigans,
skinny skinny skinny dipping and too-long conversations (in the best kind of way).
And then there's been rain...
so.
much.
rain.

I've found myself in my car too much,
listening to too much bad radio,
and drinking too much coffee.

But now,
oh my goodness now,
I'm so excited to read,
and listen.
I can't wait to get back to yoga,
and be home to wallow with Marlo.
I'm ready for the occasional lazy afternoon by a pool,
and the feeling of too much sun on my skin.
So yes,
just in case you couldn't tell,
I'm so very excited.




5 comments:

Nikki said...

YAY!!

Elizabeth said...

cute picture and congratulations on feeling like a woman and finishing your classes :)

Meghan said...

It's always great to come home and get back into a routine, isn't it? Congrats on being done with classes!

Ruth said...

Yay you're back! We've all been missing you, Courtney!

Amber said...

Sounds like absolute heaven! I"m jealous.