Friday, April 9, 2010

all shall be well.


I'm buried beneath index cards and pages and psychopharmacological terms that make me want to gouge out both my eyes.

(Seriously, try saying alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid three times quickly.)

But in the mean time I'm daydreaming about bike rides
and
soon-to-be read novels.

I'm reminding myself of the astoundingly good things that await,
despite my ridiculousness,
and seemingly,
despite myself.



All shall be well.
Don't you think?

p.s. Congrats to Meghan! You've won yourself a pretty little french press. Email me your contact information and I will forward it on :)





3 comments:

Meghan said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am super excited! Thanks, lady!

And after watching Food Revolution, I SO want to be a part of a flash mob!

Elizabeth said...

congratulations to the winner! i know it must suck to be in the middle of finals, i am also. good luck!

olive juice photography said...

all shall be well! and it shall pass! are two of my faves! :) good luck on that test!