Wednesday, March 10, 2010

photos past

I just spent a good hour scanning and uploading about a hundred pictures from trips past.
They are all sitting nice and pretty in my flickr account,
and you are welcome to a peek if you are so inclined.
(Link is located in right sidebar.)

I found myself looking at the above photo for a few moments,
trying to get myself back to that place and time,
wondering what I was feeling at the moment this image was captured...
wondering if I felt anything like I do today.



Perhaps some day I will return back to this very spot,
to this somewhere in Napoli,
and take closer notes on what it feels like to be so free and alive.


4 comments:

Marie said...

That's a nice picture!

Will check the link soon!:D


http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Meghan said...

What a stunning photo!

Meg Fee said...

oh the photo is so divine. oh to be free and alive!

Des said...

The photos on your flickr account are excellent. I particularly liked the Kenya photo set.