Monday, March 1, 2010

the cool kids.

Just wanted to show you all something dear to my heart.

This is my current refrigerating system.
You see, every morning I saunter into Starbucks,
casually make my way behind the counter,
and take a lone cup of milk hostage.
I ice it down, tuck it under my arm,
and stroll out the door as if stealing milk is what all the cool kids are doing these days.
Because, let's be honest,
isn't it?

I guess like to think of myself as a real problem solver.

It's been two weeks and counting since our fridge passed away.
And really, it's amazing what you can live without when you put your mind to it.

4 comments:

rachael said...

so...is this for cereal? lol.

Elizabeth said...

awe, that must suck... great photo!

Meghan said...

Wait, really??? Because I love the 'bucks and would love to "steal" stuff:) Like lattes.

Amber said...

Two weeks without a refrigerator?!
That is impressive.
Mad props.