Thursday, February 11, 2010

snow! kind of...

Remember how I said that spring appears to be just around the corner?
Well, it seems that there might be a small delay of game.
You see that white stuff?
That's called snow.
And the whole town is in a bit a fuss about it all.

I, on the other hand, am without any complaints.
You want to know why?
Because I just received news that my classes for tonight are cancelled.

Yep.

Apparently a quarter inch on non-accumulating snow merits an entire university shutting down.

God Bless Texas.


4 comments:

Meg said...

oh girl, i have seen more than enough snow these past two weeks. IN MEMPHIS! memphis??!!! we never get snow. and when we do, the whole city is in shambles, it shuts down. people dont know what to do. and whats hitting you now, im pretty sure is heading this way. dammit. im so ready for the summer!!!

Elizabeth said...

this photo is amazing, and your lucky you have snow!

dandelion daydream photography said...

woooohooo! lol i used to love those days.. :)

P.B. said...

Have you looked out your window this morning!? This little Southern Girl doesn't know how to drive in this! I don't know if I should be excited or nervous.