Monday, February 15, 2010

notes i didn't take.


So.
Earlier today I went searching for a few notes I thought I had jotted down in one of my classes. I remembered exactly what my professor had been lecturing on (psych. report writing) and I remembered precisely what he was wearing while he was lecturing (a light pink button-up with black pants).
After flipping through my notes several times,
I was a bit perplexed,
because, seriously, I could have sworn...

Oh.
Wait.
Now I remember.
I drew a picture instead.
No notes.
Just doodles.

What a great psychologist I'm going to make.

9 comments:

Leah said...

Hahaha! You doodled the lecture? You are a genius.

Nicky said...

NICE!!! That's exactly what I do after about 4-5 hours of lecture! ugh

A.Back said...

Do you have more?

Lacy said...

I used to doodle all over everything. And I mean in high school and college. My grades didn't improve, but my drawing skills did!

dandelion daydream photography said...

hahah sounds like something i would have done too.. towards the end of my college career i stopped taking anything to class.. lol

Rachel said...

i miss you...

P.B. said...

I love this.

Elizabeth said...

You're a great doodler!

Des said...

This post made me smile. I've done this more times than I can remember.