Saturday, February 27, 2010

horse feathers and saturday plans.


Isn't this song mesmerizing?
So, so beautiful.
I love Horse Feathers and
I think you should too.


On the agenda for today:
A walk with Marlo and the Holga.
The sun is out and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Also,
the beginnings of a project that I've had my eye on for a few weeks now.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
All you need to know is that it involves spray paint.

Tonight will most likely include some kind of take out meal
(the fridge is still out of commission)
and my couch.
Maybe a movie?
But maybe not.

Also, I've got a pen pal letter to write.
(That's right. I've got a pen pal.)
Pretty excited about that one as well.

I also have an essay to piece together,
a house to clean,
and pants to put on.

So, so thankful for this time off.



4 comments:

Nicky said...

Oh man! The cello and violin take my breath away every time! Cool song!

Elizabeth said...

thanks for the song, i really enjoyed it! pen pals are super cool, i've always wanted one, and i can't wait to see the project!

Rachel said...

so... about me kidnapping that child and raising him as my own. creepy or completely justified?

olive juice photography said...

such a pretty song! thank you! yay for projects : )