Wednesday, February 10, 2010

because private dog parts are funny.

I just found this photo of my sister and me + Marlo, taken over Christmas break, and it made me laugh out loud.

(Yes, we like to corral poor innocent animals and laugh and point to their nether regions.)

p.s. I just added a new "All About Me" page to the top left- hand side of this here blog. I had received a few emails asking for details on my insanely mundane life, and I felt inclined to oblige.

p.p.s. I just had the thought- I wonder what kind of sick-o google searches are going to land people on this post?

p.p.p.s. No animals were harmed in the taking of the above photo.

p.p.p.p.s. Please read this post - one of my all-time favorite stories, retold by one of the greatest and zaniest friends I've ever known. Seriously. Go.





3 comments:

rachael said...

just read your new all about me section. first line= laughter/me shooting water out of my nose. thanks for that. :)

Nicky said...

hahah, poor dog! Sounds like you guys know how to have a fun time :) Checking out your 'bout me' next... I've only really run into nice other bloggy girls out in blog land. No weirdos to date... unless they're really blog fellows posing... wait this is getting creepy. haha, cheers!

Ruth said...

Just read your "All About Me" section, too! I love that you're in grad school for psychology--I'm waiting to hear back from grad schools for social work and would love to hear about your experience!