Saturday, February 20, 2010

About.
To.
Freak.
The.
Freak.
Out.

(That one's for you R.R.)

I'm on the edge of utter breakdown,
and I fully disclose that here.

If you find me not breathing,
no toxicology report will be necessary.
You can pretty much bet your pretty little face that
my keeling over was due to an influx of information,
an efflux of time, and a serious lack of emotional reserves.

Oh. And also it may have something to do with too much peanut butter.
Because since the disintegration of the fridge, I'm fairly certain that it has been involved in every meal.

But, you know, besides that,
I'm cool.


p.s. saving grace for this morning have been these guys.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i hope you feel better!

Amber said...

You can never have too much peanut butter, in fact it may be your only solution.
Feel better!