Monday, January 11, 2010

Elton and Marcelino.


Currently:
Watching Elton John's Live Concert at Madison Square Garden
and trying not to think about how badly I need to use the bathroom.
Our pipes are not working or something close to this,
and I'm waiting for Marcelino,
our favorite maintenance man,
to come make this day much, much better.

I'm also trying not to think about how badly I would like a hot cup of coffee right now.
But I think we can be honest here,
and say that THAT would not help my bladder situation in any positive way.

So, for now,
I've put Marlo on "Marcelino Watch".
(try saying that quickly, three times in a row...)


p.s. What's your favorite Elton song?
This is mine.


2 comments:

beeyum said...

aw. that's a lovely photo of the pup, and coffee sometimes makes everything better!

Megan said...

I love Elton, i was lucky enough to see him in concert. My favourite song is Tiny Dancer (which he didnt sing when I saw him, so disappointed). Cute photo!