Sometime during these last few days,
two sweet ladies passed a couple of blog awards my way.
Elizabeth from Simply Bee asked me to share seven things that I love,
and Adri from I Love My Rain Boots asked me to share seven facts about myself.
Thank you and thank you to both of you wonderful ladies!
(Ha! I've got you both fooled into thinking I've got interesting things to share;))
1. LOVE: this face-
2. FACT: I've got two (TWO!) of the world's smallest ears.
1 and a 1/2 inches in height, my blogging friends.
And for those who are wondering, that's really small.
3. LOVE: This show. It's like crack cocaine to me.
(Anyone else see the irony in that statement?)
In fact, just the other night, a bit past midnight, I shouted at my roommate as she headed to bed: "WAIT! SERIOUSLY? You CAN NOT go to bed! REHAB is on!"
She laughed at me.
And then she went to bed.
4. FACT: It wasn't until I was a junior in college that I learned the expression "bane of my existence" was not actually "vein of my existence", as previously thought
(and loudly used on many an occasion).
This picture of my mom and dad. I took this with the Holga a few months back following the funeral of my sweet MaMa. (A small west Texas town- can you tell the wind is blowing?)
(Aren't they the cutest?)
6. FACT: When I was younger I had a slight speech impediment in which I hissed a bit too strongly when using the letter "s".
But, in one of life's many twists of fate, this only served to help me procure the role of the serpent in my high school's performance of The Little Prince.
I pretty much nailed it.
7. LOVE: Rereading this book.
I am most certainly always in need of more thoughts on faith.
Now, onto more wonderful bloggers and thinkers.
If I tag you, take your pick of what you would like to share.
Katie at her Blahg.
Nikki at The Grateful Sparrow
Rachel at ...Of Course She Did
Meg at Curls and Coffee
Samantha at Post Grad Hair Cut
Leila from Dandelion Daydream Photography