Monday, December 28, 2009

White Christmas.






There's been a lot of snow around here-
the most Nebraska has seen in the month of December according to the Almanac.
(But what does the Almanac know, really?)
This has equated lots of hours spent inside,
and a few spent outside,
shoveling and trudging and trying to make sense of this new white world.
It was a lovely, cozy Christmas that I'm sure I will get around to posting pictures about later.
I'll be home another week
and then I head back south.
Of course, as of now, my car is barricaded to the curb by three-foot tall piles of plow-pushed snow.
So, in theory, my migration may be interrupted

Happy Monday to all.
(it is Monday, right?)






4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

snow is always fun! I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas, and the picture is nice.

happy holidays :)

rachael said...

glad you had a cozy christmas...i am assuming that all the buzzing between texas and neb has gotten the kebosh. thanks for your call yesterday-even though we didn't get to talk it meant a lot :)

Jared Gould said...

I'm in Kansas.... got snowed out of Texas today.... looks like I may be snowed in tomorrow. Wanna pick me up on your way back to Texas?

boots said...

YAYAYAY love snow! i got a chance to go snowboarding last week- it was so cold and snowing but i had such a great time! hope you have fun! xoxo, Katie