Monday, December 14, 2009

Rambles.

Our friend Joseph arrived this week.
He says hello.
He's a Massai warrior, so if I were you, I'd say hello back.


Parties happened this weekend.
Schmoozing parties and laughing parties and study parties.

And unexpected surprises happened as well.
Wonderful people blessed me with words and actions and gifts.

I laughed (and cried) with friends and took care of my surprisingly resilient puppy,
and made a lot of coffee in the process.

And now, well, it's 70 degrees and sunny.

I think I'll take a walk.
And then study.
But first a walk. And then a quick cup.
And then I'll study.

I promise.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hello Joseph, and have a wonderful week!

Meg said...

Wow, I've never met a Massai warrior before- pleasure.

So, yes! I've missed you, too!!!! Terribly! I'm glad we can stay in touch through one of our common loves again. BTW, I've been frequenting the neighborhood buck a little more as of late ( I know, getting out of my car is a major step for me), but I haven't see you. Maybe we'll run into each other soon, or definitely plan to get together after the New Year. Hope finals are going well.

Over and out.

Megan said...

Hi Joesph!
I definately know the art of procrastination well, its what I am doing right now. Goodluck with the study!

Meg said...

Hey... I opted for a different name for the new blog which also has a different address...
Http://Meg82.blogspot.com/