Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Puppy for sale...

if Marlo destroys one more pair of underwear,
or pair of shoes,
or pair of glasses,
or favorite hat,
or favorite bra,
or favorite duvet,
or favorite shirt,
or favorite lip gloss,

and if she scratches me one more time,
or barks out the window at passing strangers one more time,
or eats one more of my hair ties,
or paintbrushes,
or shampoo bottles,

if she digs through my trash one more time,
or pulls down my scarves one more time,
or makes me dig foreign objects out of her mouth one more time...


well...

kids,
i'm not sure what i'll do.
but whatever it is,
i guarantee it won't be pretty.

9 comments:

The Novelista Barista said...

awe man.... do u have a crate?? because crate training really really helps.... esp iwth chewing.

adri. said...

wanna trade me puppies? haha. yours sounds at least ten times better than mine :)

Leah said...

Hahahaha! My vet taught me how to train my pup not to chew on anything and it worked. Here's what I did, I let my pup chew on a slippers then pinched her mouth. That's it, she never chewed on anymore objects (except her food) after that.

Leah said...

P.S. I have a give-away in my blog. Hope you can check it out. Big hugs!

Leah said...

Thanks for joining Courtney and for sharing those random facts about you. So you are into lomography? That is awesome.

br3nt sp34d said...

Check out http://training.petsmart.com/ they have training...lol

rachael said...

and THIS my friends, is why i have plants instead of pets. *side note* have you tried this?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4102/saturday-night-live-dissing-your-dog

i'm just saying...

Meg said...

I think I have a dog training DVD around here somewhere if you'd like to borrow it. And I can share with you everything I learned at Lily's Pets Mart Puppy classes. Hang in there, my friend. There's always hope.

Elizabeth said...

aw. puppies are so cute but i wouldn't own one. it's like having a kid all over again.