Friday, December 11, 2009

I wish you could see my room right now.
Actually, I wish you could see the whole house.
How does living become so messy?
It's a little ridiculous, really.

I wish you could see the list of abbreviations that I successfully memorized for one of my Assessment courses.

I wish you could see how I haven't washed this head of hair in three days,
or how I've worn a variation of the same outfit for the last four.

I wish you could see my little Marlo,
limping around after her "special" surgery yesterday.

I wish you could see the list of things I need to pay and do and acquire before I leave next week.

I wish you could see how my heart leapt last night, as I finally watched this week's episode of Glee and saw the adorable Will Schuester run in slow-mo down the hallway.

And, oh my goodness, I wish you could see how happy I am that today is... well, today.
I'm just so thrilled that the past few days are behind me that I could cry.
And, don't worry,
I have.
:)

Happy Friday Everyone.




4 comments:

rachael said...

so are you done with finals?

Courtney Hope said...

Rach,
I've got two more next week, but this week was the pinnacle... it's all down hill from here...
hey- love you, by the way.

Leah said...

Hope everything will turn out fine... I guess you weathered the storm already. Take care always!

Kata Wagner Berg said...

HeHe.I wish you a great weekend!