Friday, November 27, 2009

Pyramids and Pie.



The last week has been filled up to the brim with lots of my favorite faces.

Yesterday was no exception.
I had a good day.
If I can't be home on Thanksgiving,
then there is no where else I would rather be than in a small East Texas town with one of the greatest families of all time. We played some football, ate some pie, wrangled some puppies and laughed until we hurt.
Life is good when you are spending time with these people.

Note: I'm the phantom running behind the pyramid. I wanted to climb to the top... I just never quite made it.


And then, of course, there is the post-Thanksgiving nap. Marlo is a believer. As is my lovely roommate Lyndsey.

I hope everyone's holiday was peaceful and enjoyed-

5 comments:

zenfullyme said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm glad. Looks like it was fun!

Elizabeth said...

aw. have a happy holiday too :) the picture of you and your dog is cute!

M.M.E. said...

Glad you had a great holiday! It looks like a lot of fun.

Leah said...

Love the images... you sure did have fun!

Nahl said...

Holidays are the best!