Friday, November 20, 2009


I'll say it.
New Moon was most excellent.
Really. I loved every second of it. And I'm not ashamed.
(o.k. maybe I'm a tiny bit ashamed, but mostly I'm just in awe of the 13 year old Courtney that has to be buried somewhere deep inside to allow for such tingles and squeals at the sight of a shirtless werewolf...)

Fun was had by all.
Small town movie premieres are the best. This one included a raffle with truly awful, sparkly prizes and entire theaters shouting at George, the guy running the film upstairs, to bring on the vampires! We passed around smuggled popcorn and doughnuts and candy from the bottom of purses and made friends with those few lucky individuals that sat around us.
I even threw out some commentary during the movie that made the whole theater laugh. And if you know me at all, you know how much affirmation I get from convincing people I'm funny.

And, for what it's worth, my "team Charlie" headband was a great conversation starter.


4 comments:

Erin said...

Ah - so jealous that you saw the movie already!

But I have to ask - Team Charlie? Huh?

Elizabeth said...

I heard the movie was good. the charlie headband is awesome!

Chloe T said...

I loved New Moon too! There were so many amusing parts and I really loved how close they stuck to the book.

The Team Charlie headband is too cool, ha :)

Iva said...

FABULOUS!! The Team Charlie Headband totally ROCKS!!! Looks like a great time!! Hope you have a lovely holiday!! Enjoy!