Monday, November 9, 2009

I wish every weekend was as glorious as this one...

Man. I've been kind of lame when it comes to this whole blogging thing. I would apologize, but I'm not really that sorry. Life has been busy and there hasn't been a whole lot of wondrous happenings to report.

Except for this past weekend.

Behold.





















I experienced my first ever Renaissance festival, and really, I don't even know what to say about it. Except for BOOBS! So many of them. And chains. And funny and wacky people. And elf ears. And velour. Lots and lots of velour.

It was a wonderful weekend with some of my best friends in some of the best places.
Silent movies, pizza, shopping, Ren Fest, gift exchanging, spa visits, blueberry muffins, traffic, and Heineken. It's hard to beat that combination.


6 comments:

Nicole said...

I know this might sound weird, but I thought Ren fairs were a little bit more normal. At least more normal than the lady with the GIANT boobs! Looks like fun though.

David L Lankford said...

wow... Boob- I mean Ren-Fest looked booby I mean FUN!

Craig and I are studying GRE words. Meaning: Craig is studying GRE vocab and I am distracting him with my constant insisting that I know what that word means. And I'm like 60% right.

Love you love you miss you kiss you love you, bye.

zenfullyme said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I've always wanted to go to a Renaissance Fair. I don't know why. I think the idea of watching eccentric people sounds really entertaining. Judging from your pics, I think I may be right!

Melissa said...

Haha!! We used to go to the Ren Fair around here and it was the same kinds of people, and my cousins and I would run around cracking up. It's definitely unique, isn't it? Glad you had a good time!

Elizabeth said...

This looks like fun!

Organic Meatbag said...

You weren't kidding when you said BOOBS! Hahahaha