Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Good Night's Sleep.

(photo credit: google images)

So.
I had a dream the other night that I've been meaning to share.
It was one of the most interesting dreams I've had in a while, mainly because it involved Seth Meyers, Green Rooms, Paparazzi and Sushi.
And it goes something like this:

I decided I wanted to audition for Saturday Night Live and, so,
I find myself in some kind of "green room", waiting to go on stage.
Seth Meyers walks in, scans the rooms, sees me, and plops down in the chair next to mine.
He gives me a kind of quizzical look, and then asks me if I like sushi.
I give him a resounding "uhhh, nope."

Then, after a few seconds, he reaches down and tries to hold my hand.
(And in case you're wondering, he was a really great hand-holder...)

Then, after a few more seconds, he leans over and tells me he likes me.
(I think it must have been the way I articulated "uhhh, nope" that really got to him.)

And then, after looking around to make sure no one can see him, he starts whispering in my ear, and,
are you ready for this?...
blowing on my neck.
(Yep. He didn't try to kiss me. He just blew on my neck. I know. Creepy.
And totally awesome.)

But then, out of nowhere, camera flashes started filling up the room, lots of them, all accompanied by loud voices and stupid questions like "Yo Seth! Hey! What's your favorite comic book?" and "Hey Seth!! What your favorite hockey team?"

(Damn paparazzi. Why can't I just have a normal life... er... dream?? Why????)

And I was a bit confused.

Until the next scene, when I flipped open the newest issue of "People" magazine and saw a picture of Seth and I (obviously we were on a first name basis), with a headline that read:

Seth Meyers Caught Canoodling With Wannabe Starlet.

And I felt so angry! And used! And hurt!
And then I remembered that, um, hello?
SETH MEYERS BLEW ON MY NECK!?!
And suddenly, I was more than o.k. with it.


And with that,
Seth and I would like to bid you a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Cheers!







2 comments:

rachael said...

i. love. you.
i also enjoy that the word "canoodling" was in your dream.

jme4ya25 said...

Loved this post, hey I just got on blogspot and your blog looked super fun! Im excited to read more posts!