Monday, October 26, 2009

Underwears...

More rain. Actually, if I'm going to be completely forthright, it's more of a BOOM, SNAP, CLAP kind of storm going on.

I don't mind it. I'm bundled up inside studying for the three mid-terms I've got going on for the next three days and trying not go crazy while chasing Marlo through the house as she attempts to steal and chew every pair of underwear I own. Her favorite pair is grey with pink piping. Ironically enough, they are my favorite pair too. What can I say? The pups has good taste.

(Too much information? Yeah, well, it's Monday morning and I'm only on my first cup of coffee. That's the way the cookie crumbles.)

Here's to a warm and cuddly Monday to you all. I'll be here with my dog and my underwear.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Too funny! Good luck on your tests, I'm sure you'll do great!

zenfullyme said...

My dog used to go after my undies too! And thanks for the comment on my last post. I think you're right, it's just actually voicing it to him that sucks. Ugh! To new chapters in life is right!