Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some more Holga Love.




For those very few of you who care to see this stuff, I thought I would share a few photos that I recently had developed. The processing is a bit tricky, and the lab here in my small little part of the world isn't the best. I'll most likely start sending my film out, but for now, as I'm still learning the ins and outs of all of this, it's fun to sift through what some might consider a pretty useless roll of film and find the interesting nuggets. I like to think of it as some kind of magical scavenger hunt. There are many surprises to be found in the mishaps, no?


This is actually two images on top of one another. Flowers, flags... and the local police department. Americana at its finest.



My beautiful friend Jill. She has one of my favorite laughs of all time. I should probably tell her that.



Again, two images over-laying one another. But look closely. Boggle snuck its way in.




Front yard.



I just like the color and contrast of this one. Don't ask what I was shooting at. I definitely have not a clue.



This might be my favorite of the bunch. I like this girl a whole lot.



Here's to Thursday. Happy Living, everyone.





5 comments:

Rhianne said...

wow, these are great, I love the first one! Someone is going to be so lucky in the photo swap :)

Shannon said...

courtney, seriously, your photos are stellar ... I really love them.

Flowers said...

It was good to read your article and have a good chuckle!

Des said...

I enjoyed these. Keep experimenting!

the christy said...

nice pictures:)

teaplusfashion.blogspot.com