Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nothing to do but study and lounge today.
It feels like a wonderful, Autumn-laden dream.

This time of the year does fantastic things for my spirit, I think.
It's my belief that God knew what He was doing when He tossed me into this world via the most beautiful season of the year.

Changing leaves, cheering Friday night crowds, and the perfect sweater on a Saturday afternoon never fails to be good for the soul. And even though a part of me is wishing I was here today, I can't help but think this small piece of the universe if just fine for the moment.





2 comments:

Chloe T said...

Man, I'm so jealous that your birthday is in Autumn! My birthday is in January which is just about the worst month as the weather is all horrible at that time of year. Ah, I would seriously do anything to see Bon Iver live.. One can only hope. :)
Glad that you're well, Courtney!

--Chloe

Organic Meatbag said...

My favorite time of year!