Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm about out of time here, but I just wanted to share a few highs and lows of the past couple of days.

High: Yesterday was Thursday! Which was one day closer to Friday!

Low: I discovered a large check had bounced in my account and I spent the better part of my Thursday pleading with my bank to erase the NINETY-FIVE DOLLARS in fees that had accrued in a mere six hours...

High: My Nebraska boys won last night. Straight up.

Low: It's raining. Again.

High: It's my birthday!

Low: Marlo just pooped about 29 times throughout the house. I think she sensed the need to bring down this celebration.

High: The new itunes. Seriously. Have you guys downloaded/updated your program yet? It's
sheer awesomeness.

Low: My legs are hairy.

High: I've got some of the greatest friends in the world.

Low: Did I mention it's raining again?


I'll be out on the town tonight and tomorrow, but I'll be sure to share documentation upon my return.

Happy Weekend everyone.



4 comments:

Des said...

Happy bday! I hope that you have a great day.

Chloe T said...

Aw I'm sorry about the lows.. The weather and the cheque bounce and the poop is definitely not something to dwell on. But yay about the highs, it's your birthday so I hope you have a lovely day anyway.
Make sure to document it in a blogpost some time soon. It's Friday!
Have fun and have a lovely weekend too :)
--Chloe x

Samantha said...

Yessssssssssssssssss! I love High/Low!!

Melissa said...

I could've sworn I was following your blog but it somehow disappeared from my Blogroll. Crazy. I have to catch up on the posts but Happy Birthday! Despite the lows, I'm glad you had a good birthday weekend!