Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend in Polaroids.



After a week filled with fleas, black-eyes, advanced psychological stats, too much late night Hulu watching, and a few mini-meltdowns, I was ready for a weekend that looked something like this:


Beautiful sunshine that merited some attention.


A trip to the park to soak it all up.

Some football watching.

Some project prepping.
(I plan to decoupage this stool with this old map. I'll let you know how it goes.)


Some of the best stuff on earth.

A game night filled with wonderful people.

And because our great friend Drew came into town yesterday, I kept thinking that today was actually Sunday instead of Monday. So, in a way, the best part of this weekend was that somehow the universe tricked me and got rid of my least favorite day of the week.

And I am MORE than ok with that.









2 comments:

Des said...

I've always liked the quality polaroid pictures and I'm glad you had a good weekend.

the christy said...

i love polaroid pictures! i've been lookin' for a camera m'self but the film is too expensive lol :)
wow, your blog is really cool and i love your pictures! -(i'm gonna follow you!)

if you'd check out my blog i'd really appreciate it:
teaplusfashion.blogspot.com