Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This one will be quick, as I'm about to head out to Job #2.

And speaking of Job #2, I've noticed that every google ad down there on the left of this little old blog is promoting coffee.

Coincidence? Nope. Apparently I just reference coffee that much.

Today is a day that I am quite ready to forget, by the way.

I spent the morning at the vet, where Marlo was injected and scoured (wow, strong verbs Courtney... calm down) thus leading to the discovery of a lone flea on her backside.

Damn it to Hell.

And I mean that quite seriously. I am damning that little flea, as well as any of its friends, straight to Hell.

So, the rest of the day has been spent washing and cleaning the house.

I'm too poor and too tired and too short on time for this nonsense.

So, now I've got 12 dollars in my checking account, a dog with fleas, lots of clean laundry and an amazing lack of energy. Good thing I'm going to coffee mecca (see!! I just referenced it again!).

Hope all of your Wednesdays were free of fleas and full of happier things-


4 comments:

rachael said...

that sucks..sorry friend. let me know if you need vet/flea supplies or meds. I have the hookup

Liz said...

my cat (now in the care of the humane society...I hope he's still alive...what could i do? clint has allergies) had fleas three different times over the course of the year or so that i had him. my roommate was not pleased. just fyi, don't buy the cheap stuff. it doesn't work, and then you have to buy more, and eventually, you end up spending way more than you would have if you'd just bought the expensive stuff from the vet. okay, super long comment. sorry.

olivia rae said...

love your blog!! the toast header might be the cutest thing i've ever seen.

Des said...

I'm sorry to hear that but a great cup of coffee always makes things seem better.