Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Patty is the cure...

A busy couple of days...

I'm currently swamped with lots of reading for school + a Wednesday that looks something like an early morning session of therapy + 5 hours of tutoring + a closing shift at Starbucks + some more article reading + DSM- IV- TR memorizing = a kind of, sort of cranky Courtney.

Does anyone else see the irony in that the very act of studying "crazy" and enduring "crazy" has made me certifiably and undeniably crazy?

I guess the way I see it, I will be able to look at my future clients and say with utter certainty, "No, seriously, I REALLY DO UNDERSTAND."

And then I will demand that they curl up in a warm chair, play this song, and then get back to whatever it is they need to get back to...


It's always worked for me.



4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh no, DSM-IV memorizing! I'm finishing a double major in psych and I'll never get over the stress of that DSM-IV memorizing. Good luck!

I love your blog!

M.E. said...

Haha... Hilarious stuff right there... I just don't know how you do it all! Great song, btw.

Des said...

Wow, you are such a busy person! That is such an intense schedule. Please take care of yourself.

Gisele said...

i love her!