Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's that point in the week again,
when time seems to escape into even the tiniest cracks of my days.
School is close to all-consuming.
I guess that's how it should be,
(if you're any good at it anyway...which I am desperately striving to be)
and other life things are afloat, seemingly stringing themselves together to create some kind of bright colored buoy system for me to be distracted by and cling to...
I'm holding on tight, kids. I'm holding on tight.

I just got off the phone with one of my favorite people. I like her a whole lot.

I also am preparing for bed and it's 10 pm. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? It's a Christmas miracle.

And, finally, I am anticipating a good morning of studying and the French Press. (Actually, it will most likely be the other way around- the French Press and then the studying.)

And that's all she wrote.



P.S. Thanks for the sweet comments on my last post. They made my day. (Ok... so THAT'S all she wrote...)




1 comment:

Being Brazen said...

:) Check my blog today...theres something for you.