Sunday, September 20, 2009

I have a crush on Neil Patrick Harris.

Whirlwind of a weekend around here. I tell you what.

Saturday was full of chili-making, football watching (I don't want to talk about the gut wrenching loss that my boys suffered.... nor do you, I'm almost positively sure of that), party prepping and house cleaning.

Today we threw a nice little baby shower for our friend Rachel. I would post pictures but I realized after the fact that I forgot to take any of the festivities because we set up a cute little photo booth that guests could have some of their own "picture fun" with. And because I just didn't take any.

So, you'll have to take my word for it. I think it was a pretty cute little shindig.

And now I'm attempting to keep my eyes open (because, really? it's only 8:58 pm...) all while listening to Marlo obnoxiously chomp away on her squeaky toy and watching the adorable and hysterical Neil Patrick Harris host the Emmys.

Oh, and I think I gained at least three pounds today. Maybe even three and a half.

How was your Sunday?

No comments: