This is a sweet, little award that was passed on to me from M.E. over at Ramblings of a Bottle Blonde. Thanks, Lady! Because this is my first time to receive a blogging award, I would like to take this moment to..... oh, wait, ugh.... SO SORRY! Kanye West just tried to take over my keyboard and tell the world that Beyonce's blog is better than mine...
(Oh Kanye. I guess I'll forgive you because your breath still reeks of expensive whiskey and your girlfriend was photographed wearing a life-size lion-cat-cougar- suit thing that SURELY was designed with some shifty sorority's Halloween party in mind.)
But, let's try this again, shall we?
My beautiful award!!
Ok. Seven things... umm....
1. I am an avid cottage cheese eater.
2. I am EXTREMELY squeamish... like, last time I went to have my blood drawn I passed clean out.
3. I am the world's worst frisbee thrower. Seriously. I CAN NOT THROW A FRISBEE!
4. I was a cheerleader for one year in high school. I'm not sure why I'm embarrassed by this fact, but i am.
5. My first crush (that I can remember) was on the character "Scott" in the FANTASTIC movie "Strictly Ballroom"... I've always loved a man who can dance.
6. I once scared off a mugger in Florence, Italy by pushing him out of the way and yelling at the top of my lungs. It totally worked.
7. I am pretty passionate about the game of Scrabble.
Ok. My nominations are as follows:
1. Katie! at Blahg, Blahg, Blahg
2. Zenfully Me!
3. Ashley! at More Than Dog Children
4. Melissa! at From Brooklyn to Broadway
5. Leah! at Leah
6. Mod Bohemians!
7. Erin! at Window to the World... Window to My Soul