Saturday, September 19, 2009

The blogging stars have aligned...



This is a sweet, little award that was passed on to me from M.E. over at Ramblings of a Bottle Blonde. Thanks, Lady! Because this is my first time to receive a blogging award, I would like to take this moment to..... oh, wait, ugh.... SO SORRY! Kanye West just tried to take over my keyboard and tell the world that Beyonce's blog is better than mine...


(Oh Kanye. I guess I'll forgive you because your breath still reeks of expensive whiskey and your girlfriend was photographed wearing a life-size lion-cat-cougar- suit thing that SURELY was designed with some shifty sorority's Halloween party in mind.)


But, let's try this again, shall we?

My beautiful award!!


Kreativ_blogger.jpg




Rules:


1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.



Ok. Seven things... umm....


1. I am an avid cottage cheese eater.


2. I am EXTREMELY squeamish... like, last time I went to have my blood drawn I passed clean out.


3. I am the world's worst frisbee thrower. Seriously. I CAN NOT THROW A FRISBEE!


4. I was a cheerleader for one year in high school. I'm not sure why I'm embarrassed by this fact, but i am.


5. My first crush (that I can remember) was on the character "Scott" in the FANTASTIC movie "Strictly Ballroom"... I've always loved a man who can dance.


6. I once scared off a mugger in Florence, Italy by pushing him out of the way and yelling at the top of my lungs. It totally worked.


7. I am pretty passionate about the game of Scrabble.




Ok. My nominations are as follows:


1. Katie! at Blahg, Blahg, Blahg

2. Zenfully Me!

3. Ashley! at More Than Dog Children

4. Melissa! at From Brooklyn to Broadway

5. Leah! at Leah

6. Mod Bohemians!

7. Erin! at Window to the World... Window to My Soul



Happy Saturday!!



6 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for the award. I truly appreciate it.

I was also a cheerleader for four years in high school. Not embarrasses though. Hahaha! And I play serious scrabble too.

zenfullyme said...

Thanks for the award. I'm glad to know at least someone appreciates my blog!

mom said...

How did I NOT know that you were almost mugged in Italy?!

mom

Melissa said...

Thanks so much! I appreciate it and wish I could tag you back, haha. Thanks again!!

Mod Bohemians said...

I am a little late. Just getting online after 2 days!!! Thanks for the award you are too sweet. hmmm this shall be interesting.s

Kristin said...

Wow, really? Screamed at a mugger? My little sister once kicked one who grabbed her purse. It was awesome!