Thursday, August 13, 2009

Well, I finished up my class this morning. The final was... um, for lack of a better adjective, interesting. Here's to hoping I keep the 'A' I feel fortunate to have had going in...

I've got a nice 2 week break (whoo! summer vacation!!) and I have a few goals in mind. The first is to get some serious reading done. I'm attempting to cut out a large portion of t.v. watching, as I find it tends to perpetuate my wallowing. So, more reading it is. Also, I'm hoping to get to the beach at some point... even if I have to drive by myself all night just to spend the day there. For some reason I can't the get the ocean off my brain.

Speaking of the ocean, today I attempted to give Marlo her first official bath. I'm going to pause for a moment and let that one sink in. She was having none of it, and by the time we'd finished I think I was more drenched than she was. She concluded the process by running around the house about 254 times, shaking and spraying water everywhere. This is the point of the story where I took my pants off. And for what it's worth, I've yet to put them back on. I think it's my way of celebrating my freedom from school. But I digress.

So, to recap: The plan is to spend a day at the beach in the next two weeks, catch up on some reading, and eventually put my pants back on...



1 comment:

Sarah Alaoui said...

Argh I hate when you have As going through the class and then you face a final that just blows you away and might cost you your lovely A.