Thursday, August 27, 2009

School. And Holgas.

I'm sitting on the back porch (as I do most mornings when I have the time) and enjoying an unseasonable cooler morning. It's strange, this sensation of sun AND cool breezes. Marlo is chewing on a stick twice as big as she is and I'm drinking some wonderful coffee from my "I LOVE JIM" mug (Jim Halpert, that is...). Oh! And also, there are about 134 flies dive bombing me, but you know, I'm attempting to endure it for the sake of the fresh air.

This afternoon I begin classes for the fall. I've so enjoyed my mini-break from all things school related and while a part of me is ready to get back into the swing of things, the other part of me is shouting from deep down inside "No! Just a few more days of mental clarity and freedom!" Alas, I don't think I have much choice in the matter. So school it is. Advanced Psychopathology calls.

I did, however, order one of these yesterday. I'm pretty excited about it. I went back and forth, back and forth, back and forth on which model to buy, and so, per usual, I just sporadically went with one. I got the 120 CFN for those care about these kinds of things. So, you know, I'll keep you posted on my thoughts on the whole endeavor. I'm hoping to have it by the time I head down to the beach (I'm aiming for labor day weekend). So, maybe I'll get some good practice finagling it's agile, little plastic self down there.

Happy Thursday everyone.

No comments: