Saturday, August 29, 2009

Look what I found!


Well, Courtney went garage sale-ing this morning (that's me, for any wayward reader who happened to stumble upon this here little blog... it's ok, you still have time to turn back...). Actually, I only went to two sales because I spent my allotted allowance within the first twenty minutes. But still! Look what I found!



I know, I know. Really Courtney? Do you really need more paper lanterns? More furniture painted various shades of turquoise and robin's egg blue? Do you really need more old stuff cluttering up your small space of a home? And the answer is a resounding YES! Always! I will NEVER have enough... kind of like music. I don't think I will ever have enough music. Or books! Or shoes!...Or, for that matter, magazines, paper, candles, shampoo, jewelry, coffee, bobby pins, white Christmas lights, down pillows, chap stick, old windows, and obviously, tacos. Because you can NEVER have too many tacos.

So, yay! for a new headboard. We'll see where it ends up...







7 comments:

zenfullyme said...

Oooh, fun. I love going to garage sales. One mans trash is another mans treasure, for sure! And yes, you can never have too many tacos!

Erin Dietrich said...

Oh, I am so jealous! I love the headboard and it is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Good for you!

mom said...

SCORE!!! I love it, so you!!!
xoxo

Kristin said...

I think that is an amazing find!!

Caroline said...

That's really neat! I like how you snuck in a shot of Marlo...

Red Lipstick Style said...

Fun! Great Headboard! and I agree, you can't have enough. If you do, you can always give some away (and have more!).

Gisele said...

I love this. AND I love reading your blog:) You mesmerize me!