Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's been a hard day. The kind that you want to run away to the bed to escape from. No particular reason really, except that it's just that way. I tend to have these days from time to time and I'm discovering the best way for me to accept them is to turn off my brain. So, I flipped the switch a bit ago, even if only for a little while. And, in an attempt to forget for the moment that I'm kind of a hot mess, I decided to share a bit of East Texas Trivia with you, my valued and very few readers.

Question:

Where in the world can you drive for five minutes and see three business establishments entitled Mamaw's Fried Pies, Huff n' Puff CHEAP TOBACCO!!!, and Cooter's Car Repair, all within a two-mile radius?

Answer:

Do I really need to spell this out?

Yep. I took a little drive this morning after class in hopes of clearing my head. I hopped on a little country road outside of town and wished, oh how I wished, I had my camera...



2 comments:

M.E. said...

HAHAHAHAHA.... I know EXACTLY where you're talking about, b/c my husband sent me on a little drive to retrieve one of these mystery pies one afternoon. My stomach was torn up for two days. Apparently his is made of steel, b/c he loves them.

zenfullyme said...

Sounds.....classy. Ha. Sorry you had a bad day! Cooter's Car Repair is my fave! Haha.