Saturday, May 2, 2009

"What up lil' mama?" 

Someone said this to me the other day and for some inexplicable reason it made me laugh really hard.  So, today this is how I greet you all, my avid few fellow blog readers. 

So, I thought I would just leave a few random thoughts regarding my past few days.

1.  Finals. Bleh. Enough said.
2.  Money. Ugh. Why can't I ever seem to make enough?
3.  Water Bugs. Gross. Why won't you all crawl back to where you came from and die?
4. Twilight. AHH! Toni sent me the last two books and now all I want to do is devour them.
5. Hugh Jackman. Sheesh! How is it possible for someone to have that many muscles?
6. Dating. Hmm. I've decided I'm just really, really bad at it.
7. Rain. Blah. I live in Texas for a reason.

And finally,

8. Twitter. Gulp. I've joined the Revolution.

Alright. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Mine will be filled with Studying and study breaks involving certain vampires who shall remain nameless.

1 comment:

nunface said...

harah to hugh jackman. be still my heart. but don't you think he's a little tall for his built? i could see him looking like a total geek in real life. A really, really sexy geek i mean. with special super powers.