Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Out for the Count...

So, I've had one of the most difficult weeks I can remember in a very long time.  It's a long story that I do not feel obliged to get into on this fairly public little blog.  Here's to hoping that this is the bottom and that I've got nowhere to go but up.  From the way it looks down here, I'm thinking that's about my only option.

But, I'm not here to spread doom and gloom.  Instead I just wanted to say that I'll be taking a little break from the blogging/facebook world. I don't have a lot of good things to say right now, and I feel like there's some kind of golden rule along these lines... about how I probably shouldn't say anything at all... 

I'm applying that rule here.  

If you're a regular around here, I have a feeling you'll survive without me.  Check back in in a few... hopefully I'll have a little bit lighter heart.




1 comment:

Catherine said...

Courtney--the best part about blogging is you have free reign to say whatever in the heck you want. I think you should keep at it....you're a great writer, and you add comic relief. People who don't want to read your negative comments can look elsewhere for things to read. Hope your week got better!