Monday, May 11, 2009

Lately...

... I've been asked several times by random readers of this blog as well as a few facebook comrades if I am ok.  Apparently my facebook statuses and blogs have proven me to be a bit... sad, overwhelmed, cynical, etc... While these things are not too far off at this point, I also don't want to seem melodramatic and untouchable.  For those of you who have asked, I appreciate your concern.  Life moves on, and I'm doing my best to find contentment and peace in the process of things.  If we are going to be completely honest, I can tell you that smiles and unadulterated joy have never been my strong point.  But, in the same hand, I know that I am growing more and more every day.  Each one is a new beginning, eh?  So, with these things being said, thanks for your questions and encouragement.  I will do my best to keep the drama to a minimum and the sarcasm to a pleasing and amusing tone.  

Much love!

1 comment:

Katie Jeter said...

I like melodramatic and untouchable. I think it makes for a better read. =)