Sunday, March 22, 2009

I would just like to say...

... I have a new crush.

Seemingly for the past oh, I don't know, like 56 months, it appears our world cannot escape the intrigue of vampires and hormone-driven teenage affairs. Twilight is apparently running for office in 2012 because everywhere you look there are pale-skinned, mussy haired men strewn across posters and bill boards galore. Young and old alike are unbelievably captivated (am I wrong?) by the thought of forbidden vampire love, and while I've never been one to appreciate blood in any form, there is one aspect of all this craziness that I am MORE than ok with:

Him.

Robert Pattinson Pictures: Harry Potter Star Robert Pattinson Takes Lead in Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight'

Yeah. I know it's a big picture. That's because he deserves it.

Ahh Rob. I'm thinking we should be friends. Or maybe more.

I've never read the book. I haven't seen the movie. I don't even really like vampires and I definitely don't know much about the whole Twilight saga... except that he's in it.

And that's enough for me. So, if that puts me on the bandwagon, so be it.

As long as he's sitting next to me...

5 comments:

sojourner said...

cougar - noun.
1. a large tawny cat
2. an older woman who prefers to "hunt" younger men

I'm just saying...

Courtney Hope said...

LOL... ahh sojourner, you make me smile.

Eleanor said...

Okay, Court, here again we are proving to be more linked than I think is normal. There are some differences, like the fact that I'm not a huge Robert Pattison fan, and that I HAVE, in face, read the books, but when it come to the Twilight bandwagon, and being on it, I believe we may be making this journey together.

You crack me up.

Gisele said...

you should read the books.

nunface said...

gross