Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Free Music. Eat this up, people.

Alright.  So, in an attempt to pass along free music (which I am a HUGE fan of) here is my gift to you, my valued reader/s.  You can all thank me later with loud compliments and crisp 20 dollar bills.  If there is profanity or vulgarity in any of the following songs that is offensive to you, I cannot be held responsible.  I can, however, be held responsible for the undeniable joy that will be had when you hear some of this stuff.  I promise you will feel hipper and cooler than you ever thought possible.

Here you go!  But you better hurry.  I'm not sure how much longer it will be available.

Enjoy.  Just pretend like you were at SXSW swaying with all those cool celebs and scenesters.  It's what I like to do when I'm home alone and feeling a bit saucy.  
Name This BandPaul Rudd attends the 'I Love You, Man' premiere at SXSW.

p.s. Obviously my mac is back in the game.  Those geniuses really live up to their name.


3 comments:

zentiment said...

OOH, I am SO excited about the free music! I wanted to go to SXSW, maybe next year....I'm really digging your new banner too!

Liz said...

is that Paul Rudd?? i like the music too--thanks for sharing. NPR is the best.

growingfreely said...

love the new header! well done, my friend. especially the bird. very anthropologie of you...