Thursday, March 5, 2009

A four pound burrito? Really?

So, I don't know if it's just because I'm getting old, or if it's because it's really late and I'm a getting sleepy, or maybe because I'm a bit disenchanted by the typical handsome man these days, or, well, because let's face it, I like food, but...

I have a serious crush on this guy: 


You know, he's that one guy from that show "Man vs. Food" on the Travel Channel. 

The man can put down food like you've never seen, but the things is, he's incredibly charming while he's doing it.  While he may not be the typical girl's eye candy, THIS girl appreciates any man who can chow down on a 15 pound hamburger, grease dripping and sweat on the brow (while inevitably wearing plaid) all the while entertaining me enough to keep my fingers from pounding the remote.  

On days like today, when my world doesn't seem to make sense and all I want to do is bury my head in a 36 inch pepperoni pizza, I get to vicariously gorge myself through this guy.  So thank you Adam Richman, for providing a good laugh and a bloated belly.  You and your double chin are welcome to join me for dinner anytime.  

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Notice how nobody commented on this one...