Friday, January 16, 2009

So. In attempting to change the appearance of this blog, apparently I inadvertently sucked the joy out of every living cell in my body when it comes to all things blogger related.  What a beast.  Who knew trying to change a template could be such a pain in my rather large behind.

So, with that said, I'm taking a little break.  In an attempt to not throw this here computer across the room (and that would be a shame, because it's so pretty...) I'm taking a short hiatus.  I realized when I found myself devoting entirely too much energy to something that no one really reads (let's be honest), it's time to take a step back...

So. Wipe those tears. 

I shall return.


3 comments:

zentiment said...

Haha. That's funny. Because really, I think most of us only get a handful of dedicated readers who care enough to check back every couple of days. I understand the need for a break! I'll look forward to your return and thanks for the warning!

lizeberspacher said...

I usually take unplanned breaks because of my general preoccupation with the rest of my life. I look forward to your return!!

BecMama said...

I feel your pain. For the past few weeks I've been eager to find a new background for my blog, but each time I attempt I realize I either don't have enough patience or time. So it sits as it always has. Good luck friend.

This is Becca Thomas, we briefly new each other in high school via A Sparks. So yes you have another reader you didn't know you had.