Thursday, January 29, 2009

And... I'm back.

So, I took a step back from that crazy blog life I was leading before. Everything just seemed to be spinning out of control and one day I looked in the mirror and I just didn't know who I was anymore.  You know sometimes in life you just have to take a really good long look.... you've got to have the courage... you've got to be willing to surrender... you have to accept responsibility... you have to say yes to change... 

And so I said... "YES!"... 

And I changed my blog header.

I would like to thank my dear friend Ashley.  Without her, none of this would have been possible. I would also like to give a shout out to all my friends and family... you were my rock throughout all of this... and, *sniff, sniff*, I don't think I could have made it through without you... 

Thank you all so much for your patience, for your love, and for your encouragement.  It's been a tough road, but now I feel like I can look in the mirror and smile at the person I see looking back at me... 



1 comment:

Erin Dietrich said...

The new layout looks great! Maybe Ashley should give lessons on how to beautify and give life to our little blog-lives!

I especially like the little profile pic you've got going on on the side. Quality -