Thursday, October 23, 2008

I be crushin'.


Alright.  So, it seems lately I am finding myself dissolving into fits of small giggles whenever I see clips of the following gentlemen.


1.  Seth Myers.  Yes, he's funny. And yes, he's paid to be funny.  But there is something about him that makes me laugh... deep down in my soul... when I envision our life together... and our children... and their children... and their children.  



2.  Rocco Dispirito.
I mean, who doesn't love a man who can cook? And no, he can't really dance, but if he's making me some kickin' mexican food in the kitchen, who really cares?
 

3. Corbin Bleu.    Now, let's talk about someone who definitely can dance. Have you seen that Sarah Lee Bread commercial?   It's enough to make bleached white flour seem like a beautiful, beautiful thing.  I haven't jumped on that whole 'High School Musical' band wagon, but this boy makes me think about it at least a couple of seconds longer.  

4.  Tim Gunn.  I know.  I know.  He's gay.  But there's something about him that is so endearing.  And when he gets all teary-eyed on 'Project Runway' with his cute pin-striped suit and glasses slipping toward the end of his oh-so polished nose, I just want to muss up his hair and give him a big hug.  

5. And last, but certainly not least, John Krasinski.  I will always love him (even though 'leatherheads' was one of the worst movies I've seen- or not seen because I fell asleep- in a very long time) and seeing as I just finished watching him on this week's episode of 'the office', I can't NOT put him on my little quip of a list.  




    Alright.  That's all I've got.  




3 comments:

Ashley said...

I just had a total flashback of our high school days. Gosh, we had so many crushes and it was immensely fun to talk about them. Unfortunately, Mark ruined all our fun but I still hold our memories near my heart. Ahh...the boy crazy times. Glad to see you're keeping it alive and true.

Lacey Bean said...

Yeah I like Jim too :)

Rusty Shackelford said...

Why am I not on this list. You freakin spit in my tea one time.