Thursday, October 30, 2008

How do you people make money out there?

It's official.  I'm broke.  I thought I was doing ok until today hit me.  All of the sudden I was smacked with four hundred dollars of expenses (which to most people isn't a huge deal...but to me, that's like three quarters of my monthly income) and now I am trying to get creative on how to generate some more cash.  I know the obvious answers- work more hours, find a second job, sell narcotics on the corner- but I'm also looking for some more individualistic ideas.  

If anyone out there has any thoughts, feel free to pass them my way.  Actually, let's just forego the "pass" and go straight for the direct pelting of your brilliant ideas into my tired brain.  

Let's be honest.  I'll take what I can get.  

5 comments:

tsizzleforizzle said...

I know the feeling of being hit with bills and not having money. You could sell your eggs you could make like 7000 with one donation. I have recently thought about selling my kidney for money. haha. Wish I could just give you tons of money however even though I work 6 to 7 days a week and work alot of 12 hour days I still have no money.

Lump said...

you could be a sex phone operator or whatever they are called. :) seriously, you can do it from home too! haha

Ashley said...

I sent you a private facebook message with my brilliant (legitimate) idea. ;)

Liz said...

i think you should try selling some of your cool knitted gear on etsy.com

I would buy a scarf and hat from you.

Courtney said...

totally etsy if you have even a shred of creativity...Also, sell old textbooks on Ebay and such... I made a few hundred off mine...just a thought. We're all with you, and if you come up with a million dollar scheme, please share :)