Friday, July 25, 2008

Thanks for Asking...

Well, I can't really believe that my summer is almost over. We've got about three weeks of camp left and I'll be packing up my life again and hauling it back down to Texas. Time has really seemed to blur these last few months- weeks all seem to join hips with one another and I can't remember one session from the last. Time flies when you are making announcements to families and begging crying children to be your friend...

Tomorrow I'll take Lyndsey to the airport (sad day), do an unholy amount of laundry, and most likely spend some time pleasure reading because.... MY GRE TEST IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!! That's right. I studied, I drove, I tested, I left with a brain-ache... but, it's over. I didn't do as well as I'd hoped but I think I did well enough for my program to not change their mind on my acceptance. If I have successfully avoided rejection than I feel accomplished.

Other than that, I've been continually stalking the hiring manager at Starbucks and contemplating life back in school... both have left me cross-eyed and wanting a cup of coffee...
So, life is well and swell and all of those good things.
Thanks for asking...

No comments: