- My diet has strictly consisted of food that involves little if no preperation so as to avoid creating dirty dishes.
- I woke up yesterday morning, walked around the house, ate a bowl of cereal, and promptly went right back to bed.
- My nightly routine has involved popping a couple of tylenol pms about thirty minutes before I want to go to sleep. This way when I am actually lying in bed my mind is so bogged down by medication that it cannot possibly create scary scenerios involving me, robbers, and an empty house.
- I caught myself dancing and singing loudly to my mirror. I'm pretty sure I was pretending to be wowing audiences world wide with my amazing talents and pop-star like abilities. I'm sure my curtains were very entertained.
- I've taken more baths than should be humanly allowed.
- My music has been turned up so loud that it has actually drowned out the obnoxiously loud bass that bumps from our next door neighbors (car? house? dance club in their garage? where can it possibly be coming from?)
- I rented two girly movies, 'Atonement' and '27 Dresses'. The first I really liked. As for the second, I have already forgotten any part of the movie except that she (obviously) gets the guy in the end.
Maybe it's a good thing that Lyndsey is coming home soon...